Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Talents

Since I was very little I was recognized with the ability to style and pick my own clothes. Since I was little, I began to choose my own outfits to wear, and I stop wearing the outfits that my mom wanted me to wear. I began to be very independent, and learn how to style clothing by myself. I was also very creative, in the way I would choose my attire. I have always loved to style and pick out clothing, accessories, and shoes for other people as well. Talents are what helps us identify each other. When companies have employees with people who have unique talents, they can all come together and share their talents and make their company flourish more. Topshop is one of the fashion companies that has a great model with has a great campaign that is made up of people that have grand talents. "They have interior stylists, graphic designers, and fashion designers all working together on one brand campaign and they can do that with their own talent." (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.201) The talents that describe me and I have to offer are the following: I am a creative stylist, I love to dance, sing with a choir, I enjoy designing and visualizing new things and ideas, I also enjoy planning events and trips, I am a leader, I am also very energetic, I am ambitious and always wanting to learn more, I am very organized and neat, I have the ability to multi-task, I am artistic, and I am also a very loyal person. When working on project and for a company it is a great idea to use the qualities that you as an employee are good at. This is the best way to be a great asset for your company and help your company thrive and prosper. “Those running the project must decide on the talent they need to execute the best brand delivery." (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.198)

No comments:

Post a Comment