Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tag Line

“The brand communication must be authentic and true to the product service that is being offered.” (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.57) I am my own brand. I am passionate about styling with creativity. I do believe that when someone is passionate about what they do, they will succeed in life; especially when they have that ambition to grow as a person. I want to be able to use my talents and skills to flourish in the fashion industry. “The journey must balance what the brand is trying to achieve with how the customer will connect with the brand and participate at different points.” (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.169) I have many values that I believe are worth it and I will continue to practice them. The fashion industry has help me realize and identify who I am. Since I was little I have always had a sense of style, and that is why I say “Style is how it begins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment