Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Primary "Product"

A unique product is what makes a company/ a brand so exclusive. The main product is what you are selling to your consumer, and it has to be superior in order to sell it, and have returning clients to repurchase it. “A product (service) is the thing that you buy and use; a few examples, running shoes are a product, as is shampoo. (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.12) Anything that can be offered to a consumer can be considered a product. A service like insurance or a car wash is also considered to be a product as well. My primary product is of course myself. I the ability to style, visualize, as well as the capability to create and plan events. I am a very creative, responsible, quick learner, and very organized person. To create a brand, the company must know what it is capable of offering to the market and its potential consumers. Brands don’t just arrive out of nowhere. They are the product of a company ‘vision” ((More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.43) As in right now I have many different ideas and ways to identify my product because I have so many great qualities to offer in the fashion industry. Since I was very young I had the ability to style and tell people how to wear a certain piece of clothing. Someday I want my brand to be valued and be able to show my clients as well as other people why they should come to me instead of other stylist. “A brand makes value visible: value in the product or service and value in the corporation” (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.32) The product that I want to offer my clients and potential customers is to help them use their clothing in a way that would show and help them define who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment