Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Statement of Your Specialty

What I love to specialize in is styling. I love the idea of being able to pick out an outfit for someone to wear as well as their accessories and shoes. I want to be able to style people who always want to present themselves in a pleasant and unique way. "Brand experience is how the audience reacts to a brand at any contact point, and it is the basis of consumer dialogue with the brand." (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.162) I want the audience to look at my work and be admired by it. I want to have people say, I want her to help me achieve and find my style to help me identify myself in my attire. When I get to dress and style people I want them to have a great experience. “The experience itself is everything your audience senses about your brand. Every resulting perception and insight will support or denigrate the brand." (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.163) I want my client/ clients to have a great experience when working with me. When a consumer has a great experience either with a product or with a service, they will always want come back again to receive that same experience. That is what I want my client to experience, a good customer service with an unforgettable experience. "The experience, in any form, should be simple in execution and uncomplicated in its message. An experience must be easily identifiable with the brand-owner. “(More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.164) Most of my life has helped me prepare to be a great stylist because I have been doing it since I was very small. I will continue to grow, and use my talents and specialties to accomplish my goals and dreams as a fashion professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment