Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Specialty and Five Key Talents

My talents are some of the most important things that describe me as a person who is in love with the fashion industry. My ability to style and put together simple pieces of garments has made me realize how much I really love fashion and simply cannot live without it. My ability to style, organize, my loyalty, my ambition/ creativity, and my leadership talents and skills have help me identify the person that I am today. The fashion industry is one of the industries that help you express and be anyone you wish to be. The emerging identity should reflect an integrated set of brand values and be supported by a clear message of how this will benefit the customer and other audiences, including employees.” (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.48) My styling specialty will not only just help me flourish and grow as a person, but it will also benefit my customers. I value honestly, hard work, family support, creativity, ambition, loyalty, education, and commitment. I am very passionate about the fashion industry. Fashion is an industry where people all over the world can communicate by. You do not have to speak a certain language to wear a trend that you like. I love fashion because it is an industry that allows you to be as creative as anyone wants. “Brands used to be impenetrable forces; there used to be a magic and a mystery to how things happened and where they came from, most people didn’t care then, but now they do.” (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.29) As an industry fashion has become a part of our daily lives. Back then most people, other than royalty, did not care much about the way they dressed in the way that they look. Society has changed and has given a chance to the fashion industry to be something important. I will always be loyal to the world of fashion because that is what I am passionate about. Fashion has changed from what it was many years ago because of how the environment and the society has changed. The environment sets a ‘context’ for the brand – everything from global events and trends, to politics, street trends and fashion.” (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, p.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment